All of the basic waxing treatments along with a selection of specialist waxing treatments are available.
You should ensure that the hair to be waxed is a minimum of around 0.75cm - 1cm so that the wax will take to the hair effectively. This is normally around 2 weeks post-shaving growth for most ladies or 4-6 weeks post waxing.
Once the waxing has been completed, after wax oil is applied to nourish and calm the skin helping it to recover quickly from the waxing treatment.
Benefits of waxing:
• Will help keep skin looking naturally smooth
• Eliminates stubble growth
• Waxing lasts 4-6 weeks - compare that to shaving which can last just a day or two
• Hairs become sparse over time
• Hairs become finer and weaker
• Slows down hair growth
Waxing - After Treatment Advice
- No hot baths or showers for 24 hours
- No sunbeds or sun exposure for at least 24 hours
- Wear loose clothing after treatment
- Do not apply perfumed products for at least 24 hours
- Do not apply make-up over the waxed area
- Avoid touching the area that has been treated
- Do not swim for at least 24 hours
- Do not exfoliate for at least 24 hours